Monday, September 18, 2006

Have a breath mint... Please.

Sunday I had a dream. Not that one day all men would be free and blah blah blah. No. This dream was weird because I couldn't figure out if it was reality or not. The dream went something like this.

I was in a class room and I was trying to make an oral presentation and every time I opened my mouth, people were passing out. I knew that I was having this demonically bad breath and it was strange because I couldn't figure out why.

In real life I had had a pan roasted omelette for breakfast with Chorizo, peppers and onions - actually it was a whole onion that had been drawn and quartered effectively. My breath was bad that even in my sleep I could acknowledge that my mouth was hot and dank and that my breath had to have been face meltingly bad.

It was strange because I had never had such bad breath that it effected every facet of my subconcious.

On a totally separate note. I saw two things today, one sad and one awesomely (or sad), that made me chuckle. The first, the saddest of the two, was a girl (presumably from the art school near my house) that had on this really weird outfit. She was wearing knee high stockings that were a patterned stocking (like a fishnet but not a fishnet) and some shorts that looked they were maybe running shorts from the 1970's or maybe like a beach cover short or something. Then she had on this weird hot pink denim jacket. The other awesome/sad thing was her friend had her pants pegged. If you don't know what a peg is, it is a way to role the pants that makes them really tight around the ankle and involves them being folded over themselves then rolled up the leg. It was a stange late 80's early 90's thing, I can't explain it.

Anyway. I have been so busy at work that I have had nothing funny happen to me lately. I am also reading this book called "The Historian" which I am still not finished with. It is about Dracula and when I finally finish it I am going to drive a stake through its heart. It is positively the most enthralling book, but most put downable, book I have ever read. I have never read a book this good, and well written that was easier to put down. It is written in three different styles and it just never really develops a flow. Also some of the chapters seem to go on for decades (my decades not the books). Which is funny being that it is about an undead Wallachian prince.

I joined a gym which I am sure will provide fodder for at least a month. The salesman at the gym reminded me of a car salesman, but worse, so like a shit bag furniture salesman. He is that guy who tries to play off indifference and as a result looks like a scumbag. His attitude tonight was, "I don't really care if you join this gym or not, but you would be a fool not to, look at all this gym equipment." It was weird, but I joined because it was small, well airconditioned, had the equipment that I like and am familiar with and had plenty of cardio equipment. All big time bonuses. Also it was within walking distance of my house, and fairly inexpensive given the gyms in my area.

1 Comments:

Blogger Nicky said...

Here's a pic of pegged jeans - not very well executed, but here they are.

Apparently they are back, along with "skinny jeans." (argh.)

9/19/2006 08:22:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home