Thursday, September 14, 2006

A Brand New Car!....

Up here in Providence over the last couple of days their has been a real push by a marketing company called AMCI. They were doind some marketing for the Toyota Scion. Which I am only about 50/50 on, but I am about 75/25 now because of these guys.

First, they were young and fresh looking but without looking like dipshits as so many of the young kids that go to college around me do. Also they were very professional, but without being condescending. And last, they knew what they were talking about. The guy that I was talking to really knew about the different versions of the Scion, he knew the sticker prices, and the fully loaded options prices, it was neat. And it was nice to be able to talk to someone about a car that I might be interested in without the smoke-up-the-ass treatment that you sometimes get from the dealerships. Bravo AMCI.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home