Monday, April 09, 2007

Eavesdropping

Sometimes, especially lately, I like to sit in a public place, like a coffee shop or a bus depot, with my headphones on listening to music and make up the conversations of the people around me.

I am fairly certain that this is not a new thing for people to do. But I go through phases where I really enjoy it and then the flip side are the times when I would rather eaves drop and see what happens in other peoples lives.

Today I am listening to XTC, one of their earlier albums and I am watching couple of women outside. Check out Marlowes Sketchpad for the description.

I get tired of saying things like, “I am going to be better about posting,” because I say it and just don’t follow through, which is just lame. So I am going to stop feeling obligated to do it and hopefully that will help with solve the output problem.

Thanks for your patience.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home