Thursday, March 15, 2007

Lunch Date?

umm... so I have this new office--it is an extended cubicle more than anything else. Not very exciting to be sure, but it does have highlights; among them are the fact that I am right next to the soda machine, I am about 25 feet from the men's room and I have a gigantic set of window right behind my desk. Which is what I am writing about.

The window overlooks a gentlemen's cabaret--or stripclub if you prefer--and watching the guys come in and out of this place during their lunch breaks is priceless. I mean just priceless. The kind of thing that you have to wonder about because these guys are going to lunch, coming back from lunch covered in stripper dust and cheap perfume and telling their friends and co-workers what? I just went to subway bought my BMT and then this band of strippers tackled me on my way back and rolled around all over me.

Unbelievable, the best though was watching the guy go in, come out and take a phone call, go back in, come out again and take another phone call (same person?) and then go back into the club. Bringing a whole new meaning to the phrase "power lunch"

Yuck.

2 Comments:

Blogger Eric Spitznagel said...

I think "stripper dust" will soon become my new favorite term. It makes strippers sound like a kitchen cabinet that hasn't been cleaned in years. (Actually, now that I think of it, that's not far from the truth.)

You know what's far worse than stripper dust? Stripper asbestos. That shit'll kill you.

3/15/2007 08:56:00 PM  
Blogger KayMac said...

Ha! I only got a tree w/ a bird's nest.

3/16/2007 01:24:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home