Sunday, July 27, 2008

"Lookin back on places I've been to. " - Moonpools and Caterpillars.

I have started a big post about my trip to Europe and realized that two-thirds of they way through I am at three thousand words. So... I am going to not put people through that and instead parse it out once I am finishes in installments. Like Dickens, only duller. In the meantime my pictures are all up on on Flickr. I am pretty new to Flickr and also pretty new to photography. This is no where near the total of pictures but they are the ones I am will to let people see, which I guess means I am proud of them.

So enjoy that while I am editing and parsing the rest.

See you soon.

In the meantime, that is, while are looking at my pictures and waiting for the post, go and see Dark Knight. OHMIGOD!!! If last year was the summer of the let down action film, this is the summer of redemption. So Good. Every movie is better than the last one. (I make exceptions for Wanted and Hell Boy.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home