Friday, July 11, 2008

"All I want is a good look at your underside." -The Decemberists

First night in Oslo, July 11th 2008.

I saw four prostitutes. Right? Legitimate, on the street, standing on corners, prostitutes. It was awesome. It is eleven p.m. right now and dusk is just setting in. I had mussels that were steamed in white wine, chilli, dill and vegetables for dinner. Oslo is gorgeous and I really can't wait to get out and stretch my legs with the camera and take some pictures. It is going to be exciting.

The flight over here was interesting, I didn't sleep at all, which is pretty normal for me. I have a hard time sleeping on international flights because I am generally too excited and the seats are small for me.

More later...

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Were they enticing customers with herring?

Safe travels, hope you guys have a great time. Can't wait to see pictures.

7/14/2008 02:23:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home