Thursday, May 29, 2008

"Don't cry for me..." -Andrew Lloyd Weber

Today was beautiful. I sat in my vampire chair--named so because you can not sit in it for more than thirty minutes without falling asleep--and read for most of the morning. Then I did the dishes and some laundry so that I would smell lovely when I went to work.

The sunlight that swarmed my apartment was timid, even without a cloud to hide behind. I opened the windows to allow the cool breeze blowing up the bay, weaving in and out of the downtown buildings, to wash the apartment with a new freshness.

I had a reheated lunch of chinese noodles, tofu, mushrooms and eggplant. I drank water and listened to music.

In the small breaks, which were taken to rest my eyes, I planned a trip to Buenos Aires that I will probably never take. I looked at emigration rules for three different countries and I browsed through a random selection of picasaweb photos.

It was a perfect day.

2 Comments:

Blogger John Rogers said...

V.

Two great posts.

That is all.

JR

6/04/2008 08:01:00 AM  
Blogger quin browne said...

i like this post, so, i keep coming back to read it.

it makes me feel content...

6/15/2008 12:59:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home