Monday, June 04, 2007

"Help, I need somebody. Help, not just anybody..."

Marlowe's Sketchpad has an update.

Here is the story on it. I hate it. There are bits and pieces that I adore, but I got lost somewhere, or rather I lost the plot and I haven't been able to get anywhere back to where I was when I started it. It is just brutal having something started, and not being able to finish it.

So I am asking for help. Help me get back on track. Do ditch the crazy girl? I don't know, all I know is that I feel like the story isn't worth telling, because we have all heard it already.

Do you know what I mean?

If you have any thoughtful ideas post them on the sketchpad and I will check back. This is something that I want to finish, but damn it all I am just stuck... STUCK STUCK STUCK!

H-E-L-P!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home