Wednesday, May 30, 2007

I mentioned a couple of days ago that I had two pieces on six sentences coming in rapid fire succession.

Here is the second at Six Sentences.

In other news:

Last week in a post titled Meat Is Murder I told everybody about my experiment of not eating meat (sans fish) and how I went to some friends house and they made chili and I didn't want to make a stink so I just ate it. Well that happened again last night.

In the interest of science, that is to say that one experiment is not very scientific, I conducted the experiment again. And again the results were disastrous. Imagine if you will being a small child, making a baking soda volcano and instead of using two teaspoons of baking soda for your volcano you accidently use five tablespoons. When you pour in the liquid, it overflows violently and there is goo and ooze everywhere.

That is how I feel.

In experimental terms: the results have been verified. (Regrettably)

I went to Ikea for the first time and it was an experience to be saved for a post later today. But the bed is out, it doesn't look nearly as neat as it does online. Damn. But I found some other things that are interesting, and I have some good ideas.

Move-in: I have ye old interweb working again (which is good), and the stereo hooked up again (which is better). The books are back in the bookcase but there is no order to it and that makes me a little crazy.

Enough for now. The experiment is bubbling over again. Eck.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home