Wednesday, May 23, 2007

"He's Going The Distance..."

So I am still waiting for my friend Elizabeth to fork over her twenty songs so that I can put up all these lists. One of the things that I have started thinking about is putting up a 100 favorite. But this is a monumental task that should not be taken lightly. For example, one of my favorite groups is Cake and I am having trouble finding one or two songs that I like more than any others. It is a really tough task. And I am encountering that problem with a couple of different groups; among them are Howard Jones, Cake, David Bowie, Peter Gabriel, Elvis Costello. Basically everyone that has had a very prolific career that spans many genres.

I think that once again I have let my alligator eyes eat for my hummingbird ass. Yikes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home