Thursday, May 03, 2007

"The Good Times Are Killing Me..."

This is going to be quick and dirty.

Nothing, nothing in the world is more fun than a good Rock & Roll show with good friends.

Tonight, I saw Modest Mouse, who is playing with Johnny Marr, and the show fucking rocked. I mean they kill on stage, they know how to get the crowd into it and they picked their opening bands well.

The opening band tonight was a band out of Philly called Man Man. Awesome in concert. Imagine... Tom Waits and a psycho carnival music. I think one of the guys played a fire extinguisher. But the killed. I mean they had the place packed.

For all of you old time Smiths and The The fans. Johnny Marr holds up. He slid right into the band and it is really hard to believe that he is 45. Man... Great show.

2 Comments:

Blogger Amy Guth said...

I whimpered with delight when I read that. Rock on.

5/05/2007 11:08:00 AM  
Blogger V. said...

I thought of you the entire the time to be honest. I imagined you in the way I see Beatles fans on Ed Sullivan. Screaming and crying, and I smiled because I think I nailed it.

5/05/2007 01:16:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home