Saturday, November 04, 2006

Big week coming up... Big WEEK!

I am very excited about this week coming up. I have a lot of work to do but this might, just might be the week were I finally get all caught up. But, it might also be the week when I get my ass completely kicked, tough to say on a Saturday night.

But anyway, one of my very best friends, and the person I know now that I will be able to say I knew when, is coming to town this week for her book reading. Her space is located to the right, Big Mouth Indeed Strike's Again, and it is going to be wonderful to see her. The last time I saw Amy was for my friend Adam's Birthday party and on our way back from NY we totaled our car. But this time, we don't have a car, so something will be different. But I am excited for the book reading, it should be great fun, it is at my favorite book store in Providence, a place called Symposium Books. If you are a Providence Local you should come down and check it out.

4 Comments:

Blogger Amy Guth said...

What do people of Providence call themselves? Providencians? Providensors? Providenchures?

11/06/2006 10:19:00 AM  
Blogger KayMac said...

i will have to check out the book. have fun w/ your friend. i am excited about a friend coming to town too...my friend Paul will be at his brother's for a couple days before heading back to his family in Ireland. Haven't seen Paul and his wife in over 5 years..and have never met their beautiful children. Enjoy!

11/06/2006 03:34:00 PM  
Blogger Nicky said...

Provincial.

Actually I think it's Providencians. But you could perhaps coin your own term. If our president can, why not you?

11/06/2006 06:50:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Aren't they called Italians?

11/07/2006 12:33:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home