Saturday, September 02, 2006

3 things....

I own no television. It isn't a holier than thou thing, I am just to broke to afford the kind of cable that I want. So I don't have a TV. However, my in-laws have exactly that kind of cable I want. That is, they have Fox Soccer Channel, Sci Fi, and Food TV (aka Spice 9, now if they could only come up with a channel about office supplies). So when I go to visit their house I really veg out in front of the tube, to the detriment of everything else.

Anyway tonight on FSC after the show Dream Team there was this ad for a credit repair company, and from this ad I I can tell you that I will never use their service. Here is why. The camera work was THE worst I have ever seen. It was almost like they were getting ready for their ad shoot, grabbed a couple of employees figured out who was good on the demo of Apple's iMakeanAd software, borrowed a camera and than grabbed Drunky McDrugshakes to work the camera. Seriously holy shit. This camera operator was zooming in and zooming out, and moving right and moving left, zooming and moving and it was zooming and moving all over not just on people but on stationary objects too. I was laughing through the whole ad. Positively the worst ad ever.

One other thing I wanted to say is that there is definitely such a thing as too much meat, and folks, I am living it. I am not going to get into it with you but trust me, there are a lot of PETA people feeling a disturbance in the force. Like a billion souls all screaming out at once. Bad news if you are a chicken, good news if you are at a birthday party.

Last, I just got my very first piece of blogger.com junk shit comment. It was a little daunting, but I deleted it with aplomb.

So over the next week or two, my posts are going to be pretty short because I am starting on a bender of playwriting and as a result my stuff here is going to short, crisp and too the point (it might be a dull point, but it should be a point of sorts). Stay tuned and I will let you know what is going on.

Words to your muthers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home